#2 Shared post


Bila rasa lemah menghadapi dugaan, cuba check semula hubungan kita dengan Tuhan.

Solat jaga?
Al-Quran baca?
Selama ini banyak buat baik atau banyak tambah dosa?

Kalau jauh dari Tuhan,
maka jangan ditanya mengapa bila diduga,
diri asyik berada dalam kelemahan.
Like ·  ·  · 10 hours ago · 


The Prophet pbuh said that removing something harmful from the road is a part of faith. Let's live our faith today by picking up trash lying around and throwing it away.
Like ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 


Jika diri tidak ada disiplin,
usah cakap fasal berjaya.
Like ·  ·  · 21 hours ago · 


If you don't love your brother enough to respectfully voice your concerns about him directly to him, then at least have enough respect to not tear him up behind his back
Like ·  ·  · 5 hours ago · 


Beautiful observations and lessons can always be found at Fajr...

As I parked my car the Iqaamah was being called out. I noticed some people standing there smoking and not rushing to pray. Just as I was going to tell them that Salaah is about to start I realized I should refrain...

If Allah brought them from the comfort of their bed and home to the Masjid at 6am, then they will go inside and pray inshaa Allah.

Yes, we may THINK many evil thoughts about others, but how many times do we make excuses for them?!

I will post a few of todays lessons during the day so stay tuned...
Like ·  ·  · 10 minutes ago · 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

catchy and so love it

Saad Bin Muaz

catostrophy~ Sheikh Abu eesa