#3 Shared post


I took a walk.
I realized, why on Earth I'm trying so hard to be someone I'm not.
Then again I kept doing it.


Don't just get married because you're lonely, do so when you're ready.
Unlike ·  ·  · 14 hours ago · 


I guarantee a house in Jannah (Paradise) for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a house in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even when joking / for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners [see Abu Dawud]
Like ·  ·  · 12 hours ago · 


Satan’s whisperings busies the heart with useless or irrelevant thoughts until the person forgets what he or she wanted to do. As a result of that, forgetfulness is attributed to Satan as he is the cause. 
[The Three Shelters]
Unlike ·  ·  · 15 hours ago · 



It is a terrible thing if Allah endows you with two eyes, and yet you do not have a vision. What can be more ironic than a person who owns a car, is proud of it, oils and greases it... yet the moment he gets into it, he has no idea where he is going. Is life walking by you while you hold within yourself unimaginable prowess, intelligence and abilities?
Like ·  ·  · 11 hours ago · 


Don't belittle someone because they have not what you have. Whatever you have has been given to you by Allah.

Don't boast to others that it's easy for you to do something others find difficulty in.
It's easy because Allah made it easy for you.
Unlike ·  ·  · 13 hours ago · 



If your brotherhood is incomplete, your eemaan is incomplete. If your eemaan is incomplete, your key to Jannah is incomplete. The Prophet (saw) said: "None of you will enter Jannah until you have believed. And none of you will truly believe until you love each other." [Bukhari]
Like ·  ·  · 11 hours ago · 


Constant motivation to continue working hard for this Deen is the realization that a little grave will be the place where we will have to spend what will seem like an eternity in. Work for that place for, by Allah, this small place will either be a jannah or a jahannam for us.
Like ·  ·  · 3 hours ago · 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

catchy and so love it

Saad Bin Muaz

catostrophy~ Sheikh Abu eesa