Back as it is.
Todays Gems
Tawfique Chowdhury
*****************************************************************************
I've been asking myself a lot, Since the last few days and all along, everything came in my mind.
I am questioning myself.
Am i such person who really does concern for another?
Can I be just an ignorant person?
Sometimes, u feel that u fail, u fail to care about another. and they just point out all the wrongs at you.
Thats when i am thinking, would i just be an ignorant person. Why should i care about another, when i know, they care less bout the others too.
well, it jsut for me
well, it jsut for me
and here i am, back for writing. i need a way to loosen up. This is where, i would reconcile all my thought and perhap. It is the way, i admit my mistakes, for being an ignorant.This is the medium where i would rethink and analyse my actions and word. Well writing is one of way, i coud muhasabah diri.
And hopefully, it is the best way for me to feel connected with Allah, as if, I am writing to HIM. InshaAllah.
ReTHINK-
Al asr- the time i have spent. It is for the path of Allah?
Comments
Post a Comment