(SAE) 21 catostrophy Sheikh Abu eesa Rasulullah saw perform hajj Too many clues Reveal suratun nasr When we get the Surah we rocignise the coming event Soon rasulullah saw become ill Now, if ill, we take it so light , coz they are medicine But at that time, fever can cause death So, if only u knew the pain that I have He will faint, but he will obey the obligation of his wife. Where I am tommorow, The burning of ten men, two, the heat Sit in the water to make sure his fever going down Suffering at this time, and the fever Never ever feel that is ok Indescribable Five days before zul hijrah Unconscious in the morning First second third time faint Cold in zuhr Abd Rahman ibnu awf, Decided to leave everything to go rasulullah saw He addressed the people, The advice that he gave Be on time, but that slave chose the akhirat Said al khudri What does he means, Abu bakr start to cry May my mother and my father,, this does not need to happen If I was t...
Comments
Post a Comment