the advice to the youth ~Sheikh saad tasleem

(SST) 12 the advice to the youth
Sheikh saad tasleem



The future ummah by the young
The upbringing to those Sahaba
Religion knowledge being preserve by these young companions

Because that young generation work very hard, we are able to have

The majority of the ummah Muslim is 21
If we gonna make difference of ummah, because of the youth, we have a really

Hear vs listen
Youth. Me myself

Take this lecture very personal
Think about yourself

Society norm that we live in

Listen at least u r not dong something haram,. Shaytaan. Do sport watching sport hours and hours day,
It is become problem if we consumed the sports

They have the ability to change the whole ummah

U make them concern on things...

Young Sahaba were extremely concern
The ummah will be carrying what in my shoulder

I am the ummah
Put on my shoulder
Unless we adopt that, we won't see changes in our ummah

Yeah someone else gonna solve the problem, ooooo,., that's not gonna happen

That change is come from you
Inside of you

Unless u decide the moment gonna be change for you
Ummah never change the sate of people until they start with themselves

Look deep inside in yourself
How much my life dedicated to ummah to the message of Islam, to prophet saw

How much my life is dedicated to the deen as mush as the companions

If u see the young companions u will be in awe

Ibnu Abbas
Put his saw hand on his shoulder and make dua for him

One of the biggest scholars was young boy  is respected by the senior Sahaba

Musaib ibnu umair
Gave up everything for his prophet, even his dunya
Out of all he picks the young ambassador to yathreeb, out of the companions

Usamah bin said
Army. 18 years old boy

Muadz ibnu jabal
I most certainly love u for the sake of Allah,  prophet saw repeat it again, and put his hand on his chest

The advice prophet saw gave to muadz
Very knowledgable, memorize quran during the life of prophet saw,
If u have question waht permissible or not, haram halal, ask muadz
Will sent muadz to other places to teach the religion of Islam
Send him to yaman, and give three

1. Ittaqillah no matter where u may be.
2. Follow up bad deed with a good deed
3. Treat people with good character


Ittaqilah,, protect yourself from doing something displeasing Allah, being cautios
Taqwa is in the hearts

Begin yourself,
He much do I really fear the day of judgement
How Allah judge me
How hopeful I am in
How I am looking forward in akhirat
How I've sin
How Allah

Do I know that I'll be accountable with the deed I do
Are u afraid doing sins like Ihsan
Am I truly grateful for the blessing of Allah,
A lot people say, however it is might just a statement.

Fulfill the commands
No matter what stage u in, no matter u in public or private
No matter who u r around
Keep purifying your heart
It easy for u it maintain your taqwa with pious
How about not that pious , are u gonna change
Are u different with different people
Am I pious, am I thinking

Do I have still taqwa with someone who make me angry

It is very important, understand that it is impossible be perfect all the time, it is natural when we make mistakes so
Follow up the sins with a good deeds


2. Adding good deeds
Maybe sins could elevate Muslim into higher level by repentance, asking forgiveness, and do good deeds, move on

3. Behave well towards people,
Treaty people with good character
Working on urself, working on your soul but don't forget people around u
Dealing people, dealing with best possible way
This has to do with every minutes of ur time, dealing with friend... Everyone,

That ummah won't change by its own, u should take responsible
Don't let anyone say that u r not important,
Nobody can't tell u thatm don't ever think that ourself

When we see the real celebrity at the end of the day.
Work hard tirelessly, to service Allah,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

catchy and so love it

Saad Bin Muaz

catostrophy~ Sheikh Abu eesa