Redefined: Rest

Assalammualaikum

I don't know, but now, I am easily get tired and I find myself sleeps more.
Whenever I am clueless, hopeless, tired, annoyed, irritated. I find myself sleeps more than I used to.

Whenever I am traveling, or doing extra works on some events. I used to find privilege in sleeping.

Sad. Sleep
Gastric. Sleep.
Tension. Sleep
Hungry. Sleep
overloaded. Sleep

Because.
I believe, by sleeping, I could have my rest.
Rest from my work. Rest from my thesis,
Seems like I want to have a rest for the rest of my life. Gulp.

I want to have a rest
I want to get recharged.
I want to wake up hoping everything already done.
I want to wake up feeling awesome

But the more I engage myself with sleeping, the more tired i am, is like. I don't wanna wake up. I don't wanna even face what I need to face (now-my thesis write up ) so I keep sleeping. Sleep even more.

And I know, that is not healthy, totally not healthy. at all.

I wonder how the prophet saw get rest when he travel across the desert for days and month. Keep preaching, keep da'wa..keep interact with his companions and the community, keep chillin, he keep moving forward without even sigh~ing. How he find himself recharge and keep motivated to embrace the next day.

And I remember about one Hadith .. When rasulullah saw ask bilal bin rabah.. Calling for the prayer.
Entertain us with solah, make us rest with the calling of prayer.

And I was like. No wonder.

I need to redefines the term of rest, my term of rest,

I will find peace, I'll get restful thru prayer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

catchy and so love it

Saad Bin Muaz

catostrophy~ Sheikh Abu eesa