Generasi al quran yg unik-Mc Anisah
Generasi al quran yg unik
Apply creatively , not that rigid
Living the quran...
Being hafeez hafeezah using gadget
Why it is not unic as what in rasulullah saw time , excellent, unggul
Serangan ghazwatul fiqh, exam oriented, pendidikan
Why, we don't have the generasi quran yg unik.
We don't feel, we don't
Tak mampu terjemah,
Input vs output
Try to equalize, not input 100 output 3
Or we ourselves.. Are the wrong one
If we ourselves are far from al quran, how do we expect to live with him, to claim that we might be the quran generation. In fact, we don't, if we don't start today
Air dlm hutan, sgt bersih,
Kita di kuala... Dicemari, so, try to be ghuraba...
Allahu somad, how yakin u are towards Allah in that Surah.
I believe I can fly,
I believe I can be like them.
Generasi alquran yang unik, syed qutb.1965
Petunjuk sepanjang jalan
Waqiah.
3 golongan...
Sad, hope in that group of ,muqarrabun
Apply creatively , not that rigid
Living the quran...
Being hafeez hafeezah using gadget
Why it is not unic as what in rasulullah saw time , excellent, unggul
Serangan ghazwatul fiqh, exam oriented, pendidikan
Why, we don't have the generasi quran yg unik.
We don't feel, we don't
Tak mampu terjemah,
Input vs output
Try to equalize, not input 100 output 3
Or we ourselves.. Are the wrong one
If we ourselves are far from al quran, how do we expect to live with him, to claim that we might be the quran generation. In fact, we don't, if we don't start today
Air dlm hutan, sgt bersih,
Kita di kuala... Dicemari, so, try to be ghuraba...
Allahu somad, how yakin u are towards Allah in that Surah.
I believe I can fly,
I believe I can be like them.
Generasi alquran yang unik, syed qutb.1965
Petunjuk sepanjang jalan
Waqiah.
3 golongan...
Sad, hope in that group of ,muqarrabun
Comments
Post a Comment