Get up

Some people might know how i stress out due to my writing process
but to add to this issue. marriage is also one of my concern
And I can't say how much it affects me and make me so unproductive.
i am aware and it is obviously a great jihadun nafs for me, a battle that i must fight with

i am demotivated and discourage.
So far that I am concerned, I am a person whom prefer to motivate myself.
But to the point, I lost the words to my own self

so, alhamdulillah, Allah, gave me the thought, so that i could meet people and discussing on this issue.
READ, help but sometimes, u need feedback.
thus, discussing this issue with the trusted one. inshaAllah flourishing some solution

I met my ex-naqibah, well she will always be my naqibah somehow.
i ask her how to avoid this 'sweetie pie' feeling, the feeling that totally make u feels love is in the air
The feeling of worry, hopeless of probabilities, not getting any spouse.

And, I talk to kak Hana, the person that always comes with pearls and gems, i learn a lot from her, especially on marriage life.
( i really love to learn about marriage, but since I didn't have any chance to apply any.. ahha.. i transform the marriage principle into daily life principle)

its all about set ur niat straight.
why did u want to get married.
recheck ur niat.

and seriously, today, i chose to listen to mishary rasheed recite juz amma , and yes, alhamdulillah
i find peace. subhanaAllah, Allahu akbar.




i found peace, as what Allah mention/promise in surah ar-rad. Verily in the remembrance of Allah, u'll find peace.

Difficulty is a form of mercy continued (Sohaib Webb):
1. Know that your creator is your doctor and the hardships are your medications.
2. Remember that hardship is removed slowly just like the sun gradually pierces through the dark night.
3. Allow your soul to adjust to the hardship the way your eyes adjust to to darkness. Squint spiritually to see the light.
How have you applied these principles in your life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

catchy and so love it

Saad Bin Muaz

catostrophy~ Sheikh Abu eesa