Again.

O Allah, calling for your Name
Calling for your Help
Mayday Mayday

I am speechless
I do not know what I am going to say to myself, to keep me moving.
I am demotivated. It makes me procrastinate.
It makes me helpless
It makes me feel so sad.
I don't even know what am I doing here
In the lab
I should write, but somehow, it didn't feel right
I only have limited time to finish everything, but yet, I didn't

O Allah, do console me,
Help me thru it.
O Allah. i hate myself for behaving like this
I know, it is not the way Mu'min shall handle this kind issue
But somehow, I do it.
I hate procrastination, I hate being lonely, being helpless

O Allah, I know your Mercy your help in undeniablely wonderful
I just love how you gave me the beautiful and wonderful family, All praises belong to You
That always cheers me up
They did come and give their support so that I could write my thesis well.
I just really love them for the sake of U Ya Allah,
Their presence proves that you are the almighty

Now, I know, what Dr Fatin really meant when she says.
Don't you want to meet Allah
Now I do want to meet u ya Rabb.
I do want.

 yaAllah, why is it so hard for me to endure the pain i ve had to write.
yaAllah.. ya Allah. Please, please help me thru it, give me the spirit,  help me take action for myself.

O Allah

Allahumma inni auzubika minal hammi wal hazan, waauzubika minal jubni wal buhl, waauzubika min ghalibataini walqahri rijal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

catchy and so love it

Saad Bin Muaz

catostrophy~ Sheikh Abu eesa